Foreign nationals married to Nepalese spouse (Nepalese citizen) can apply for Marriage Visa by producing following documents :
- Marriage Registration Certificate issued by District Administration Office or District Court. If marriage is registered abroad and not in Nepal; ‘Marriage Registration Certificate’ and verification letter from concerned embassy (Original and Photocopy)
- Citizenship Certificate of Nepali spouse (Original and Photocopy)
- Physical presence of Nepali spouse is must
- Photocopy of Passport, Latest Nepalese Visa
- Online Form (Marriage Visa) (Link to Online Visa Application)
Marriage Visa is issued for maximum of six months for the first time. It can be extended for maximum one year then after.
Visit Non Tourist Visa Section during (Visa Application hour) of the Department of Immigration with necessary document for Marriage Visa.
Visa Fee : 15 USD/ per month
Single Re-entry facility : 20 USD extra in addition to monthly Visa Fee
Multiple Re-entry facility : 60 USD extra in addition to monthly Visa Fee